miercuri, iunie 15, 2011

Update from Leon Reiter (Jun 13, 2011)

Hello Everyone,

It's Leon here. This is an urgent & important Update. I apologize for being a bit late with this one, but still it is topical and very important.

First of all, I would like to pay attention to what has been going on lately. Just returned from a Business trip and was unpleasantly surprised by all the negative feedback and responses received from some Members.
People scream "scam" here and there - now I can see the real scale of the shady so-called "HYIP-industry". There must be so many people who fell victims to the GREEDY HYIP ADMINS that every time we have a LITTLE delay in Payouts, people are losing their TRUST... A SHOCKING fact that makes me sad... 

Shouldn't it be a matter of personal choice whether to stay a Member of Elite Alliance Wealth Club or go for some really QUICK "cash" and put your hard-earned money in the nearest Ponzi?... Any Member can withdraw his/her money at any time and try finding a "SAFE HOME" with some hit-and-run Pyramid scheme. We run a serious Business here and I am fully aware of my obligations to my Partners, be it Elite Alliance Members or my Associates from Austria, Belgium, United Kingdom and all over the world. I am a man of honour and I always do what I can to stick by my promises. Some people just need to stop and ask themselves, "Why am I doing this if I simply do not trust?" It really sounds "insulting" at times when some Individuals call us this and that... 

Now please let me get straight to the Business...

As I mentioned before, I had to go away on a Business trip for several days. I did not take my laptop with me, instead, I took my Sensor Tablet for convenience to show a new Presentation of the InProfit System. Sensor is very handy when it comes to showing presentations on the big screen. That is why it takes so long to process the Pending Payouts, however, now I am back and ready to process them. What is not good is that my Tablet submitted a duplicate AlertPay Mass Payment in a blink of an eye and we are negotiating with AlertPay in regards to this issue. And that is what happens when people do such things under the pressure of negative emotions - thanks to some Members for the support. All this makes me want to give up and close our doors for a limited amount of Members who truly show their wholehearted support, especially when we have a Great Offer from our Partners in Switzerland to provide Capital sufficient to grow financially 10x times faster. What we offer here at Elite Alliance is not just a regular Investment Opportunity, but rather a jewel in the crown of Elite Group. Everyone MUST completely understand that what we offer here in just 30-60 days would take at least 5 years to accomplish with your local bank and could be lost in a day in some HYIP scam. Please excuse my frustrations when I respond to SOME (only a few) Members, but it looks like I am doing this for myself only - there is no gratitude in return. And I feel that we will definitely go PRIVATE by the end of this year.

Anyway, what is more important is the PENDING Withdrawal Requests - I will get them processed within 24-hour time frame. And one more thing, I will upload all our recent Activity Reports as well within 24 hours and will post a short Update to report on the progress and changes.

And the very last thing for the non-believers... Yesterday we processed $260,000 in Payouts, today we have almost the same amount and we will get it done soon. If we were a HYIP, we would not simply be able to sustain if such amounts are paid in full within 2 days. Some IMPATIENT Members should think about that and also look at our Alexa Statistics: 

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/elitealliance.net#reach. 

Elite Alliance is very popular all around the world. Experienced Investors are still investing with us as they know we will STAY while others come and go!

Thanks to all our REAL Supporters for their Unwavering Support!!! We look forward to shake hands with our new and old Alliance Members & Friends to grow and prosper together!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu